We know customer satisfaction hinges on providing high quality products and consistent customer service. Blackburn meets or exceeds customer expectations on a daily basis. Hear what our customers have to say about the best wheel distributor in the nation.
- "Thought you’d enjoy seeing some pixs of “Deuced” completed. It was judged “gold” along with 1st place in the semi-modified class 1966-67 Chevy II at this year’s Nova Nationals in Columbus July 17-19. FYI, the bumpers got 10 points out of 10.
- "Thank you very much for the beautiful job you did on my chrome plating. I asked for show quality plating and I was not disappointed. My 1963 Galaxie recently won an Antique Auto Club of America National First Junior award at the 2012 Spring meet in Reading, Pennsylvania. I will be in touch with you in the near future for additional plating work and I have already recommended your company to my friends."
- David Kuhary
- "I'd like to thank Ed and the guys at Blackburn’s for helping us with our chrome work on the 48 caddy project. Some of the pieces were in bad shape but so rare that replacement wasn't an option, especially some of the delicate trim. They did an outstanding job on the handmade rear bumper ends, with not a hair out of place. Plus...and a big plus...when we come across that piece that was overlooked and then needed with some rush, they came through. Thanks again."
- Jeff Tauring, Cherry Bodies, Cleveland
- "My '71 GP bumpers look excellent! Ed inspected and delivered the bumpers on time with no surprises! Thanks Ed and Blackburn's."
- Dale Spangenberg
- "Ed at Blackburn's was very professional and knowledgeable. Ed explained the chroming process to us from beginning to end and gave us a time frame and he was right on the money. The work that Blackburn's did for us was well beyond our expectations. I definitely will be a repeat customer in the future."
David & Mi-Mi Colo'n, Cleveland, OH
- "Thanks for the excellent workmanship and on time service. Very pleased with the bumpers.
John, Suburban Collision, Euclid
- "Hi Ed, just unpacked those parts... they look terrific!"